Showing 9 products
Engagement ring lab diamond for women
Lab diamond engagement rings are getting more and more popular. And it's not just the price, many couples choose female lab diamond engagement rings because of their ethical nature. Unlike natural, this is a product completely created by man.
What is a women's lab-grown diamond engagement ring?
As we already wrote, female lab-grown engagement rings are the creation of human hands. Thanks to technological progress, it has become possible to create it without the participation of nature. And without disturbing the peace of the Earth. Now stones can be obtained in a short time. Previously, under natural conditions, minerals "ripened" for millions of years, but now in special machines under the influence of high temperature and high pressure, unique specimens can be obtained in a few weeks. Such stones are called HPHT (high-pressure, high-temperature). They are no different from natural ones, and the world-famous GIA laboratory has recognized them for several years and issued its own certificates for HPHT.
What are lab-grown diamond engagement rings?
As with natural lab-created diamonds, they can vary in quality. In the certificate, you will always see the 4C marking - color, clarity, cut, and carat weight. It's the globally accepted standard for assessing quality. Stones can be both perfect clarity and inclusions, color, cut and all also greatly affect the price. In our wedding bands lab-created diamond we use only high-quality materials. As a rule, it is color/clarity - F/VS1. Our quality is so high that women's high-quality engagement rings with lab-created diamonds look great.
Are lab-grown diamonds good?
Without a doubt, we can say that this is an ideal option for high-quality lab-created jewelry. No matter the size of the stone, such jewelry will sparkle brightly and cleanly. In addition, lab-grown diamonds have all the properties of natural. They are just as strong, sparkling, and valuable. You can easily pass on your lab-created lovely piece to your daughter or son. If you choose a high-quality lab-created engagement ring, decades later it will look the same as it did on the first day. We only insist on regular cleaning and checking the jewelry setting.
The main advantages of lab-made diamonds engagement rings
Let's summarize why you should pay attention to lab-created diamonds engagement rings, even if you haven't thought about it before. I must say that the main advantages of engagement rings lab created diamonds can impress immediately and forever
1. Ethical issues. For those who are concerned about the ethical origins of engagement rings lab created diamonds, this jewelry will be a real relief to conscience, and here's why:
- when extracting such precious stones, nature does not suffer (only the electricity bill for the manufacturer's company). Since the stones are created by special machines, nature does not suffer from this.
- is actually an ethical thing. Since the production in the workshop excludes the very possibility of calling them "blood diamonds". Today, while sanctions against Russian diamonds are not working (everyone knows about their attempts to import their rough through India and then sell them under the guise of cut Indian diamonds), Russian stones are direct sponsors of the bloody war unleashed in Ukraine. Wearing such jewelry means being the sponsor of war and terror. This is not possible with laboratory "babies".
2. Price. With the same characteristics, the price of engagement rings lab-created diamonds will be much lower. Sometimes the difference can be two or three times. The quality does not suffer at all.
3. Characteristics. All characteristics of lab-created diamond engagement rings are indistinguishable from natural ones. Color, clarity, carat, and cut - all indicators that are usually written in certificates are fully consistent.
Are lab-diamonds as valuable as real?
No, the engagement rings the lab created are usually more accessible. If we take two stones of the same 4C characteristics - natural and laboratory, then the laboratory will be cheaper by about half. So, in addition to the ethical component, the price will also affect the decision to buy a women's lab-diamond engagement ring.